A steel company will help beautify the flyovers by donating steel plant boxes.
The City Council passed on final reading yesterday endorsing the memorandum of agreement between the SteelAsia Manufacturing Corporation and the city government.
SteelAsia, through its CEO Benjamin Yao, will enter into a MOA with the local government relative to the donation of 330 units of steel plant boxes to be installed in Buhangin-Agdao flyover.
The MOA stated that SteelAsia will provide all the materials, including steel bars, to complete the fabrication and installation of steel plant boxes.
Meanwhile, the city government will provide manpower and equipment for the fabrication and installation of the plant boxes.
“Davao City agrees and undertakes that materials for the steel plant boxes of SteelAsia be fabricated and installed in Buhangin and Agdao flyover and potted ornamental plants be put and maintained by the LGU,” the MOA reads.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach