A steel company will help beautify the flyovers by donating steel plant boxes.
The City Council passed on final reading yesterday endorsing the memorandum of agreement between the SteelAsia Manufacturing Corporation and the city government.
SteelAsia, through its CEO Benjamin Yao, will enter into a MOA with the local government relative to the donation of 330 units of steel plant boxes to be installed in Buhangin-Agdao flyover.
The MOA stated that SteelAsia will provide all the materials, including steel bars, to complete the fabrication and installation of steel plant boxes.
Meanwhile, the city government will provide manpower and equipment for the fabrication and installation of the plant boxes.
“Davao City agrees and undertakes that materials for the steel plant boxes of SteelAsia be fabricated and installed in Buhangin and Agdao flyover and potted ornamental plants be put and maintained by the LGU,” the MOA reads.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market