The University of Mindanao (UM) has produced a top 10 passer in the October 2019 Chemical Technician licensure examination.
Edward Jan Bacalso scored a rating of 88.50% for the tenth spot in the nationwide examination.
Bacalso’s accomplishment, along with other UM passers, enabled the university to post a passing rate of 96.15% for first-time takers compared to the national passing rate of 83.46%, according to the Professional Regulation Commission.
Bacalso is the first top 10 placer in the Chemical Technician licensure exam from the BS in Chemical Engineering program and among the three top 10 placers coming from Davao City.
The exam produced 2,298 passers out of more than 2,800 examinees who took the exam in the cities of Manila, Cagayan de Oro, and Cebu.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon