The University of Mindanao (UM) has produced a top 10 passer in the October 2019 Chemical Technician licensure examination.
Edward Jan Bacalso scored a rating of 88.50% for the tenth spot in the nationwide examination.
Bacalso’s accomplishment, along with other UM passers, enabled the university to post a passing rate of 96.15% for first-time takers compared to the national passing rate of 83.46%, according to the Professional Regulation Commission.
Bacalso is the first top 10 placer in the Chemical Technician licensure exam from the BS in Chemical Engineering program and among the three top 10 placers coming from Davao City.
The exam produced 2,298 passers out of more than 2,800 examinees who took the exam in the cities of Manila, Cagayan de Oro, and Cebu.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled