The University of Mindanao (UM) has produced a top 10 passer in the October 2019 Chemical Technician licensure examination.
Edward Jan Bacalso scored a rating of 88.50% for the tenth spot in the nationwide examination.
Bacalso’s accomplishment, along with other UM passers, enabled the university to post a passing rate of 96.15% for first-time takers compared to the national passing rate of 83.46%, according to the Professional Regulation Commission.
Bacalso is the first top 10 placer in the Chemical Technician licensure exam from the BS in Chemical Engineering program and among the three top 10 placers coming from Davao City.
The exam produced 2,298 passers out of more than 2,800 examinees who took the exam in the cities of Manila, Cagayan de Oro, and Cebu.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories