KD Green Lions eye 2nd win; RFC to bounce back
October 12, 2019 – Salvacion Gym
1:00pm HOJ vs RFC
3:00pm KD vs DavNor
Panabo City -KD Green Lions shoot for its second consecutive victory against the unpredictable DavNor Faith Defenders in the main game, while the RFC Financiers will try to bounceback coming from a stinging loss to the Nippon Paintmasters last weekend against the HOJ Justice Leaguer as the RBL Board Members Cup basketball tournament resumes at the Salvacion gym.
The Atty. Arvin Escandor Laguindam-owned KD Green Lions will parade a complete line up this time which will feature the troika of Jess Sicat, Steven Nabatar and Ryan Gallego to go along with its equally potent backcourt lead by scoring machine former Lyceum Pirate Tirso “Gah” Lesmoras, sharpshooter Arnel “Japs” Sabio, Jason Castro play alike Julius Lambac and their super scorer lawyer Eman Dapaing.
The Jez Umadhay-owned DavNor Faith Defender will count on RR Ronolo, Randy Beatisula, Arje Quilas, Rubin Gubaynon and bigman Mark Anthony Baroro.
The Bantam Tan owned RFC Financiers will again parade its towering frontline of Shane Humoc, Max “loverboy” Labajo, Quin Saldon and backcourt tandem of Keith Cabaluna and RJ Torillo with the aim of securing its second win in three games. The HOJ will count on mainman Lloyd Cagape, slotman Garry Arippudin and team owner Eulalio Elumbaring.
The RBL Board Members Cup was founded by Atty. Jigs Relampagos and Panabo PAO District Head Atty. Arvin Laguindam with Jek Melendres as Commissioner, John Michael Demain as Head of Technical Committee and Jun Dionglay as RBL event and graphic designer in coordination with City Mayors Office.
RBL Board Member Cup Team Standings
CMO 2 0
KD 1 0
DnD 0 1
Fiscals 0 2
Nippon 2 0
RFC 1 1
HOJ 0 1
PDEA 0 1
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories