A couple yielded P800,000 in shabu after they fell in a buy-bust operation in yesterday’s operation at 1:30 p.m. in Sarmiento Subdivision, Barangay Panacan.
Lt. Col. Jed Clamor said the couple was arrested after they conspired to sell one medium sachet of shabu to a police operative in exchange for P 2,500.
According to the report, recovered from the possession of Jumuksin were three big sachets of shabu, a Samsung cellular phone, and one unit weighing scale.
Clamor said, the suspects are included in their drugs watchlist.
“We conducted the operation after we received a tip from our informant,” he said.
For now, the suspects are detained in the detention facility of the Toril police station.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success