A couple yielded P800,000 in shabu after they fell in a buy-bust operation in yesterday’s operation at 1:30 p.m. in Sarmiento Subdivision, Barangay Panacan.
Lt. Col. Jed Clamor said the couple was arrested after they conspired to sell one medium sachet of shabu to a police operative in exchange for P 2,500.
According to the report, recovered from the possession of Jumuksin were three big sachets of shabu, a Samsung cellular phone, and one unit weighing scale.
Clamor said, the suspects are included in their drugs watchlist.
“We conducted the operation after we received a tip from our informant,” he said.
For now, the suspects are detained in the detention facility of the Toril police station.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories