Davao City – The PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) brings back its hardcourt action here featuring the Magnolia Hot
shots and the TNT KaTropa set this November 16 at the University of Southeastern Philippines (USEP) gym.
Presented by ArkiQuest Davao, the Magnolia Hotshots-TNT KaTropa match-up will be part of the ongoing elimination round of the 2019 Governor’s Cup.
“This will be an exciting match-up featuring two to the PBA’s premier squads,” said Architect Hector Adrian Magno, chairman of ArkiQuest Davao on Thursday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao.
“With the way these teams are playing right now with their respective imports, anything can happen in this match-up in which I hope the Davaoenos are excited to watch,” added Architect Jun Suarez.
The Magnolia Hotshots parade import Romeo Travis as they sport a 3-1 win-loss card todate while TNT KaTropa has KJ McDaniels on its roster on a 5-0 card.
Magno and Suarez also came to the weekly sports gab along with Architect Ranises Tancontian and May Yap.
Tickets are sold at P1,500 (courtside), P1,200 (ringside) and P600 (general admission).
Ticket outlets are at Iconarts GSIS, Iconarts Gaisano Mall of Davao, Helen’s Pawnshop NCCC-Victoria Plaza, KMS Lighting (Lacson Street, Obrero), Harbour Roadside Kitchen (Tionko Avenue) and Solid Ground Construction (N. Torres Street, Obrero).
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories