Two buy-bust operations resulted in the arrest of two drug suspects last Monday.
The operations were conducted by elements of the San Pedro Police Station and Talomo Police Station Monday at 3:30 p.m. and 5:50 p.m.
Ryan Arcilla Dinglasa, 39, resident of Piapi Boulevard, was arrested around 3:30 p.m. Monday when he handed a rectangular heat-sealed sachet containing alleged shabu to the operative. The buy-bust occurred near his home. Confiscated from his custody was the P1,000 marked money.
Meanwhile, Jesus Danilo Dela Peña, 39, a resident of Malvar Street, Barangay 7-A, was arrested in the area for allegedly selling P500 worth of shabu to the agent. Also taken from him was a total of P1,020 in cash.
The estimated street value of all seized drug from Dela Peña amounted to P3,500.
Dinglasa is now under the custody of San Pedro Police Station while Dela Peña is now under the custody of Talomo Police Station. A case of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against them. Decerie F. Racoma/UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1