Two buy-bust operations resulted in the arrest of two drug suspects last Monday.
The operations were conducted by elements of the San Pedro Police Station and Talomo Police Station Monday at 3:30 p.m. and 5:50 p.m.
Ryan Arcilla Dinglasa, 39, resident of Piapi Boulevard, was arrested around 3:30 p.m. Monday when he handed a rectangular heat-sealed sachet containing alleged shabu to the operative. The buy-bust occurred near his home. Confiscated from his custody was the P1,000 marked money.
Meanwhile, Jesus Danilo Dela Peña, 39, a resident of Malvar Street, Barangay 7-A, was arrested in the area for allegedly selling P500 worth of shabu to the agent. Also taken from him was a total of P1,020 in cash.
The estimated street value of all seized drug from Dela Peña amounted to P3,500.
Dinglasa is now under the custody of San Pedro Police Station while Dela Peña is now under the custody of Talomo Police Station. A case of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against them. Decerie F. Racoma/UM Intern
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year