Another two drug suspects were caught in a dragnet inside Francis Inn, along Quimpo Boulevard in Ecoland at 2:05 a.m. Monday.
The Davao City Police Office identified them as Redentor Bangoy, 34, a resident of Buragay, Kidapawan City and Alan Dele Sancho Paqueen, 28, a resident of Elenita Heights, Catalunan Grande.
Confiscated from the suspects were 20 pieces of heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing alleged shabu; one unit of Cherry Mobile cellular phone; and P2,000 cash.
They are in the Talomo Police Station, facing a charge in violation of RA 9165. Decerie F. Racoma/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success