Another two drug suspects were caught in a dragnet inside Francis Inn, along Quimpo Boulevard in Ecoland at 2:05 a.m. Monday.
The Davao City Police Office identified them as Redentor Bangoy, 34, a resident of Buragay, Kidapawan City and Alan Dele Sancho Paqueen, 28, a resident of Elenita Heights, Catalunan Grande.
Confiscated from the suspects were 20 pieces of heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing alleged shabu; one unit of Cherry Mobile cellular phone; and P2,000 cash.
They are in the Talomo Police Station, facing a charge in violation of RA 9165. Decerie F. Racoma/UM Intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed