Another two drug suspects were caught in a dragnet inside Francis Inn, along Quimpo Boulevard in Ecoland at 2:05 a.m. Monday.
The Davao City Police Office identified them as Redentor Bangoy, 34, a resident of Buragay, Kidapawan City and Alan Dele Sancho Paqueen, 28, a resident of Elenita Heights, Catalunan Grande.
Confiscated from the suspects were 20 pieces of heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing alleged shabu; one unit of Cherry Mobile cellular phone; and P2,000 cash.
They are in the Talomo Police Station, facing a charge in violation of RA 9165. Decerie F. Racoma/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories