Two individuals ere arrested after they were caught gambling in the Talomo District Hall, in GSIS Subdivision at 10:45 p.m. last Sunday.
They were identified as Richard Candibad Mundo, 29, a resident of Quinones Compound, Matina Crossing and Kervy Cadigal Esteban, 19, a resident of Aries Street, GSIS, Matina.
Confiscated from the two suspects were a set of playing cards and P31 bet money in different denominations. The suspects are now in the custody of Talomo Police Station. Tyrone L. Batalon/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories