Two individuals ere arrested after they were caught gambling in the Talomo District Hall, in GSIS Subdivision at 10:45 p.m. last Sunday.
They were identified as Richard Candibad Mundo, 29, a resident of Quinones Compound, Matina Crossing and Kervy Cadigal Esteban, 19, a resident of Aries Street, GSIS, Matina.
Confiscated from the two suspects were a set of playing cards and P31 bet money in different denominations. The suspects are now in the custody of Talomo Police Station. Tyrone L. Batalon/UM Intern
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year