Two individuals ere arrested after they were caught gambling in the Talomo District Hall, in GSIS Subdivision at 10:45 p.m. last Sunday.
They were identified as Richard Candibad Mundo, 29, a resident of Quinones Compound, Matina Crossing and Kervy Cadigal Esteban, 19, a resident of Aries Street, GSIS, Matina.
Confiscated from the two suspects were a set of playing cards and P31 bet money in different denominations. The suspects are now in the custody of Talomo Police Station. Tyrone L. Batalon/UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1