An alleged drug pusher was killed by elements of the Sta. Ana police during a buy-bust operation in Anita Lodge located along Quezon Boulevard, Barangay 22-C at 2:38 p.m. on Monday.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of Sta. Ana Police Station, identified him as Mico Ferrer, 20, jobless, and a resident of Purok San Vicente, Barangay 22-C.
Accordingly, when the drug transaction was completed in room 316, the suspect reportedly pulled out his .38 revolver to shoot at the police undercover. The police backup retaliated and gunned down the suspect.
The operating team rushed the suspect to the Southern Philippines Medical Center but he didn’t make it.
Recovered from the suspect were the P1,000 buy-bust money; mentos plastic container containing five sachets of alleged shabu, and one black Cherry Mobile phone.
The total drug evidence had an estimated weight of 0.0505 grams with an estimated street market value of P15,000.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market