An alleged drug pusher was killed by elements of the Sta. Ana police during a buy-bust operation in Anita Lodge located along Quezon Boulevard, Barangay 22-C at 2:38 p.m. on Monday.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of Sta. Ana Police Station, identified him as Mico Ferrer, 20, jobless, and a resident of Purok San Vicente, Barangay 22-C.
Accordingly, when the drug transaction was completed in room 316, the suspect reportedly pulled out his .38 revolver to shoot at the police undercover. The police backup retaliated and gunned down the suspect.
The operating team rushed the suspect to the Southern Philippines Medical Center but he didn’t make it.
Recovered from the suspect were the P1,000 buy-bust money; mentos plastic container containing five sachets of alleged shabu, and one black Cherry Mobile phone.
The total drug evidence had an estimated weight of 0.0505 grams with an estimated street market value of P15,000.
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB