An alleged drug pusher was killed by elements of the Sta. Ana police during a buy-bust operation in Anita Lodge located along Quezon Boulevard, Barangay 22-C at 2:38 p.m. on Monday.
Maj. Michael Uyanguren, the commander of Sta. Ana Police Station, identified him as Mico Ferrer, 20, jobless, and a resident of Purok San Vicente, Barangay 22-C.
Accordingly, when the drug transaction was completed in room 316, the suspect reportedly pulled out his .38 revolver to shoot at the police undercover. The police backup retaliated and gunned down the suspect.
The operating team rushed the suspect to the Southern Philippines Medical Center but he didn’t make it.
Recovered from the suspect were the P1,000 buy-bust money; mentos plastic container containing five sachets of alleged shabu, and one black Cherry Mobile phone.
The total drug evidence had an estimated weight of 0.0505 grams with an estimated street market value of P15,000.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning