A fire hit Andaya Street, Daliao, Toril at 7:58 a.m. last Sunday.
According to the Davao City Police Office, the fire started in the two-story residential house owned by Manuel Buena, 45.
In his investigation, F03 Erwin A. Alcosaba, fire investigator of the Toril Fire Station, said the fire started at the second floor. They believe that electrical short circuit was the cause of the fire.
A fire-out was declared 30 minutes later with the estimated damage placed at P180,000.
There were no reported casualties. Tyrone L. Batalon/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories