A fire hit Andaya Street, Daliao, Toril at 7:58 a.m. last Sunday.
According to the Davao City Police Office, the fire started in the two-story residential house owned by Manuel Buena, 45.
In his investigation, F03 Erwin A. Alcosaba, fire investigator of the Toril Fire Station, said the fire started at the second floor. They believe that electrical short circuit was the cause of the fire.
A fire-out was declared 30 minutes later with the estimated damage placed at P180,000.
There were no reported casualties. Tyrone L. Batalon/UM Intern
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead