A female drug suspect was arrested around 9:15 a.m. in Barangay Sto Nino, Tugbok District on Saturday.
According to Davao City Police Office, the suspect was identified as Wina Calcita Ortega, 45, a resident of Roxas Extension, Barangay 31-D.
Confiscated from her was one small elongated rectangular shape plastic sachet containing alleged shabu, a floral pouch with key, and marked money worth P500.
Ortega is now under the custody of the Toril Police Station while a case RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against her. Tyrone L. Batalon/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories