A motorcycle driver was killed when he collided with another motorcycle along the Davao-Bukidnon road at 9:25 p.m. on Oct. 6.
The casualty was identified as Dennis Dianan Tamay, 38, a resident of Central Park Subdivision, Bangkal, who was driving his Yamaha Sniper 150.
The other motorcycle driver was identified as Genesis Ababon Odas, 23, resident of Purok 5, Barangay Wangan, Calinan, who sustained minor injuries.
In the report, Odas rearended Tamay with his Suzuki Raider 150 while they were traveling on the same direction heading toward Mintal. Tamay was thrown off his motorcycle several meters on the road. He was brought to the Southern Philippines Medical Center by Central 911 personnel. However, at 10:01 p.m., he was declared dead by the attending physician.
Odas is temporarily detained in the Talomo Police Station. Decerie F. Racoma/UM Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission