A motorcycle driver was killed when he collided with another motorcycle along the Davao-Bukidnon road at 9:25 p.m. on Oct. 6.
The casualty was identified as Dennis Dianan Tamay, 38, a resident of Central Park Subdivision, Bangkal, who was driving his Yamaha Sniper 150.
The other motorcycle driver was identified as Genesis Ababon Odas, 23, resident of Purok 5, Barangay Wangan, Calinan, who sustained minor injuries.
In the report, Odas rearended Tamay with his Suzuki Raider 150 while they were traveling on the same direction heading toward Mintal. Tamay was thrown off his motorcycle several meters on the road. He was brought to the Southern Philippines Medical Center by Central 911 personnel. However, at 10:01 p.m., he was declared dead by the attending physician.
Odas is temporarily detained in the Talomo Police Station. Decerie F. Racoma/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories