Two suspected rapists were arrested last Thursday.
The Davao City Police Office identified the suspects as Jemenie Nacario Abay, 20, a resident of Barangay Binugao, Toril District, and Rey Langtad Alegado, 34, a resident of Upper Kibalang, Barangay Marilog Proper, Marilog District.
Police arrested Nacario at 6:50 a.m. in Sto. Nino in Binugao and Alegado at 7 a.m. in Sitio Sto Nino, Upper Tamugan.
A case of RA 8353 also known as The Anti Rape Law is being prepared against the two suspects, Abay is now under the custody of the Toril Police Station and Alegado is now under the custody of Marilog Police Station. (Tyrone L. Batalon/Intern)
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized