Two suspected rapists were arrested last Thursday.
The Davao City Police Office identified the suspects as Jemenie Nacario Abay, 20, a resident of Barangay Binugao, Toril District, and Rey Langtad Alegado, 34, a resident of Upper Kibalang, Barangay Marilog Proper, Marilog District.
Police arrested Nacario at 6:50 a.m. in Sto. Nino in Binugao and Alegado at 7 a.m. in Sitio Sto Nino, Upper Tamugan.
A case of RA 8353 also known as The Anti Rape Law is being prepared against the two suspects, Abay is now under the custody of the Toril Police Station and Alegado is now under the custody of Marilog Police Station. (Tyrone L. Batalon/Intern)
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market