RBL Team Standings
Bracket A Bracket B
CMO 1-0 RFC 1-0
KD 1-0 Nippon 1-0
DnD 0-1 HOJ 0-1
F-PNP 0-1 PDEA 0-1
1:30 CMO vs Fiscals PNP
3:00 RFC Financiers vs Nippon Paints
@Brgy. Salvacion Gym, Panabo City
Panabo City – A clash of titans with title contenders RFC Financiers and Nippon Paintmasters play for the lead in Bracket B while CMO will also try to secure the leadership in Bracket A against the equally dangerous Fiscals-PNP when the Relampagos Basketball League (RBL) Board Members Cup 2019 resumes today at the Barangay Salvacion gym, here.
RFC Financiers will have its hands full against the Nippon Paintmasters in the main game at 3 p.m. The Bantam Asupra-owned Financiers will rely on their line-up having Shane Humoc Max “Loverboy” Labajo, PJ Simbajon, Quin Saldon and Keith Cabaluna. The Paintmasters of owner Lloyd Ahman, on the other hand, will rely on its backcourt tandem of Ching Lomotus, Arnel Sacayan, Boy Chavez and the Bula brothers.
In the first game, the CMO Mandirigma of Bongbor Relampagos will count on its seasoned veterans Dong Arcena, Bitod Dawal, Gerald Capuyan, Zuck Velasquez and sniper Sander Calindas next to the Fiscals-PNP Tagausig which will rely on its 1-2 punch of Reil Acampado and Kirk Reyes.
CMO Mandirigma will try to secure the lead in Bracket A before their highly anticipated match up against the preseason ruler KD Green Lions, while Fiscals/PNP Tagausig will try to bounce back after opening season loss.
The RBL Board Members Cup basketball tournament was founded by Atty. Jigs Relampagos and PAO District Head Atty. Arvin Laguindam with Jek Melendres as Commissioner and John Michael Demain as Head of Technical Committee.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1