Two alleged communist guerrillas surrendered to the 27th Infantry Battalion at its headquarters in Tupi, South Cotabato on Oct 1.
1Lt. Efren James Halawig, the Civil-Military Operations (CMO) officer of 27th IB, said two members of the Sub-Regional Command, ALIP-Far South Mindanao Region in Tampakan, South Cotabato also brought with them one unit of Carbine and a Springfield rifles.
Their names were withheld for security reasons.
Lt. Col. Jones Otida, commander of the 27th IB, said, “Let us not stop supporting and joining campaigns against the CPP-NPA terrorist, giving them more pressure to weaken their efforts for us to achieve the peace in our community.”
For now, the two are under the custody of the 27th IB for further interview and debriefing process.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market