People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) will commemorate its 50th anniversary and celebrate its 21st Mindanao Summit on October 10-11 at the SMX Convention Center Lanang.
PMAP was established in 1956 by management leaders and executive representing varied industrial and business establishments in Manila.
“There will be about five topics on day 1, relevant topics ranging from the identity of Mindanaon leader as well as the mental demands that are required from the workers. And we would be so engrossed on the promotion of national leadership that we have here and also the different successful and various people that we have from Mindanao,” Nelson Casiano President of the PMAP said.
He added that they will be highlighting contributions made as well as the kind of workforce that the Philippines have and preparing leaders towards global competitiveness.
The Mindanao Summit is envisioned as a gathering of empowered corporate CEOs and HR heads, HR practitioners both from the corporate and government sectors- national and local, MSMEs, heads of academe, and leaders from different industries in our region.
The summit is expected to be attended by 400 delegates and intends to highlight the Filipino talents’ competitiveness in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region and to create a venue for understanding a Filipino-led work environment that is globally engaging.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market