People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) will commemorate its 50th anniversary and celebrate its 21st Mindanao Summit on October 10-11 at the SMX Convention Center Lanang.
PMAP was established in 1956 by management leaders and executive representing varied industrial and business establishments in Manila.
“There will be about five topics on day 1, relevant topics ranging from the identity of Mindanaon leader as well as the mental demands that are required from the workers. And we would be so engrossed on the promotion of national leadership that we have here and also the different successful and various people that we have from Mindanao,” Nelson Casiano President of the PMAP said.
He added that they will be highlighting contributions made as well as the kind of workforce that the Philippines have and preparing leaders towards global competitiveness.
The Mindanao Summit is envisioned as a gathering of empowered corporate CEOs and HR heads, HR practitioners both from the corporate and government sectors- national and local, MSMEs, heads of academe, and leaders from different industries in our region.
The summit is expected to be attended by 400 delegates and intends to highlight the Filipino talents’ competitiveness in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region and to create a venue for understanding a Filipino-led work environment that is globally engaging.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success