An exhibit on History and Memorabilia is scheduled Oct. 5-6 at the Holy Cross Davao College Hall.
The said exhibit aims to show gratitude and give honor to the Canadian missionaries who were responsible for the development of the education and health institutions in Mindanao, particularly in Davao City.
Leonilo Claudio, president of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines-Davao, invited
Davaoenos to witness the exhibition since it’s a free admission.
“It is going to be a whole day at Holy Cross Davao, several booths will be set up there by our brothers and sisters, we have also embassy officials from Canada coming in and some LGU officials. Then the testimonial honor and dinner by six in the evening,’’he said during the press conference at Habi at Kape in Abreeza Mall Davao yesterday.
Aside from Claudio, the organizing committee are former presidential peace adviser and Canadian Chamber governor Jesus Dureza and Rey Sorongon
Claudio also encouraged HCDC administrators to allocate a section in their library to display the contributions of the PME priests. Junainah Malaco and Decerie Racoma/UM Intern
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead