An alleged drug pusher was arrested in a buy-bust operation in the bus stop area in Barangay Panacan, Bunawan District at around 8:30 p.m. last Monday.
The suspect was identified as Julius Lor Palomar alias Yoyong Pahak, 44, a resident of Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District. Police confiscated one heat-sealed plastic sachet containing alleged shabu from the suspect along with the P500 buy-bust money.
He is now under the custody of the Sasa Police Station as he awaits the charge for violating Republic Act 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act. By Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories