An alleged drug pusher was arrested in a buy-bust operation in the bus stop area in Barangay Panacan, Bunawan District at around 8:30 p.m. last Monday.
The suspect was identified as Julius Lor Palomar alias Yoyong Pahak, 44, a resident of Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District. Police confiscated one heat-sealed plastic sachet containing alleged shabu from the suspect along with the P500 buy-bust money.
He is now under the custody of the Sasa Police Station as he awaits the charge for violating Republic Act 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act. By Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online