An alleged drug pusher was arrested in a buy-bust operation in the bus stop area in Barangay Panacan, Bunawan District at around 8:30 p.m. last Monday.
The suspect was identified as Julius Lor Palomar alias Yoyong Pahak, 44, a resident of Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District. Police confiscated one heat-sealed plastic sachet containing alleged shabu from the suspect along with the P500 buy-bust money.
He is now under the custody of the Sasa Police Station as he awaits the charge for violating Republic Act 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act. By Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead