An alleged drug pusher was arrested in a buy-bust operation in the bus stop area in Barangay Panacan, Bunawan District at around 8:30 p.m. last Monday.
The suspect was identified as Julius Lor Palomar alias Yoyong Pahak, 44, a resident of Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District. Police confiscated one heat-sealed plastic sachet containing alleged shabu from the suspect along with the P500 buy-bust money.
He is now under the custody of the Sasa Police Station as he awaits the charge for violating Republic Act 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act. By Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1