An alleged drug pusher was arrested in a buy-bust operation in the bus stop area in Barangay Panacan, Bunawan District at around 8:30 p.m. last Monday.
The suspect was identified as Julius Lor Palomar alias Yoyong Pahak, 44, a resident of Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District. Police confiscated one heat-sealed plastic sachet containing alleged shabu from the suspect along with the P500 buy-bust money.
He is now under the custody of the Sasa Police Station as he awaits the charge for violating Republic Act 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act. By Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year