A driver was injured after his car slammed into the concrete post of the Davao Light and Power Company in GSIS Subdivision, Matina at around 9:30 p.m. last Monday.
The driver was identified Ricardo Bides Liangco, 74, a resident of Matina, Davao City, who sustained severe injuries. He was rushed to the Southern Philippines Medical Center. It’s not yet clear how the driver lost control of the vehicle.
According to the police report, the Kia was traveling downward along an incline in Shrine Hills coming from the ABS-CBN station and heading toward Mars Street. The vehicle was towed to the Talomo Police Station for proper disposition. By Karla S. Adanza/Um Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories