A driver was injured after his car slammed into the concrete post of the Davao Light and Power Company in GSIS Subdivision, Matina at around 9:30 p.m. last Monday.
The driver was identified Ricardo Bides Liangco, 74, a resident of Matina, Davao City, who sustained severe injuries. He was rushed to the Southern Philippines Medical Center. It’s not yet clear how the driver lost control of the vehicle.
According to the police report, the Kia was traveling downward along an incline in Shrine Hills coming from the ABS-CBN station and heading toward Mars Street. The vehicle was towed to the Talomo Police Station for proper disposition. By Karla S. Adanza/Um Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission