An alleged drug pusher was arrested by elements of the Bunawan Police Station in a buy-bust in Purok 17, Promise Land, Bunawan at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday.
According to the report of the Davao City Police Office, the suspect was identified as Joemari Cubio Taub alias Ajong.
Confiscated from him was one heat-sealed plastic sachet containing alleged shabu and the P300 buy-bust money. A case of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against Taub, who is now under the custody of the Bunawan police.
by Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year