An alleged drug pusher was arrested by elements of the Bunawan Police Station in a buy-bust in Purok 17, Promise Land, Bunawan at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday.
According to the report of the Davao City Police Office, the suspect was identified as Joemari Cubio Taub alias Ajong.
Confiscated from him was one heat-sealed plastic sachet containing alleged shabu and the P300 buy-bust money. A case of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against Taub, who is now under the custody of the Bunawan police.
by Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission