An alleged drug pusher was arrested by elements of the Bunawan Police Station in a buy-bust in Purok 17, Promise Land, Bunawan at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday.
According to the report of the Davao City Police Office, the suspect was identified as Joemari Cubio Taub alias Ajong.
Confiscated from him was one heat-sealed plastic sachet containing alleged shabu and the P300 buy-bust money. A case of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against Taub, who is now under the custody of the Bunawan police.
by Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?