An alleged drug pusher was arrested by elements of the Bunawan Police Station in a buy-bust in Purok 17, Promise Land, Bunawan at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday.
According to the report of the Davao City Police Office, the suspect was identified as Joemari Cubio Taub alias Ajong.
Confiscated from him was one heat-sealed plastic sachet containing alleged shabu and the P300 buy-bust money. A case of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act is being prepared against Taub, who is now under the custody of the Bunawan police.
by Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories