A patrol car was sideswiped by a motorcycle at corner Quimpo Boulevard and Candelaria Street at 8:58 p.m. on Sept. 30.
According to the police report, the Mitsubishi Sport, with body marking Patrol Group J-31, merged with Quimpo Boulevard coming from Yellow Fin driveway. It was on the process of turning right toward Candelaria Street when it was sideswiped bya Honda motorcycle coming from G.E. Torres Street.
The motorcycle driver was identified as Marven Bautista Logrono, 24, and a resident of Matina. His passenger was Mary Carmel D. Logrono, 17, and a resident of Isla Suerte, Times Beach. The two sustained minor injuries and given first-aid treatment.
The patrol car was driven by Crisanto Ignacio Pullan, 44, a resident of Piapi Boulevard, Davao City.
by Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat