A patrol car was sideswiped by a motorcycle at corner Quimpo Boulevard and Candelaria Street at 8:58 p.m. on Sept. 30.
According to the police report, the Mitsubishi Sport, with body marking Patrol Group J-31, merged with Quimpo Boulevard coming from Yellow Fin driveway. It was on the process of turning right toward Candelaria Street when it was sideswiped bya Honda motorcycle coming from G.E. Torres Street.
The motorcycle driver was identified as Marven Bautista Logrono, 24, and a resident of Matina. His passenger was Mary Carmel D. Logrono, 17, and a resident of Isla Suerte, Times Beach. The two sustained minor injuries and given first-aid treatment.
The patrol car was driven by Crisanto Ignacio Pullan, 44, a resident of Piapi Boulevard, Davao City.
by Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories