A patrol car was sideswiped by a motorcycle at corner Quimpo Boulevard and Candelaria Street at 8:58 p.m. on Sept. 30.
According to the police report, the Mitsubishi Sport, with body marking Patrol Group J-31, merged with Quimpo Boulevard coming from Yellow Fin driveway. It was on the process of turning right toward Candelaria Street when it was sideswiped bya Honda motorcycle coming from G.E. Torres Street.
The motorcycle driver was identified as Marven Bautista Logrono, 24, and a resident of Matina. His passenger was Mary Carmel D. Logrono, 17, and a resident of Isla Suerte, Times Beach. The two sustained minor injuries and given first-aid treatment.
The patrol car was driven by Crisanto Ignacio Pullan, 44, a resident of Piapi Boulevard, Davao City.
by Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again