A patrol car was sideswiped by a motorcycle at corner Quimpo Boulevard and Candelaria Street at 8:58 p.m. on Sept. 30.
According to the police report, the Mitsubishi Sport, with body marking Patrol Group J-31, merged with Quimpo Boulevard coming from Yellow Fin driveway. It was on the process of turning right toward Candelaria Street when it was sideswiped bya Honda motorcycle coming from G.E. Torres Street.
The motorcycle driver was identified as Marven Bautista Logrono, 24, and a resident of Matina. His passenger was Mary Carmel D. Logrono, 17, and a resident of Isla Suerte, Times Beach. The two sustained minor injuries and given first-aid treatment.
The patrol car was driven by Crisanto Ignacio Pullan, 44, a resident of Piapi Boulevard, Davao City.
by Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission