A patrol car was sideswiped by a motorcycle at corner Quimpo Boulevard and Candelaria Street at 8:58 p.m. on Sept. 30.
According to the police report, the Mitsubishi Sport, with body marking Patrol Group J-31, merged with Quimpo Boulevard coming from Yellow Fin driveway. It was on the process of turning right toward Candelaria Street when it was sideswiped bya Honda motorcycle coming from G.E. Torres Street.
The motorcycle driver was identified as Marven Bautista Logrono, 24, and a resident of Matina. His passenger was Mary Carmel D. Logrono, 17, and a resident of Isla Suerte, Times Beach. The two sustained minor injuries and given first-aid treatment.
The patrol car was driven by Crisanto Ignacio Pullan, 44, a resident of Piapi Boulevard, Davao City.
by Karla S. Adanza/UM Intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed