Top officials of the National Commission on Culture and the Arts (NCCA) are gracing the gala opening of the 1st Mindanao Art Fair, Exhibit, and Conference at the Gaisano Mall of Davao Atrium on October 4, 2019, a by-invitation event to formally open the first-ever island-wide art fair.
Led by newly appointed executive director Al Ryan Alejandre, flying in not just for the gala opening but also for the press conference at the RBG Grill of Park Inn by Radisson on October 3 are NCCA Commissioner of Cultural Heritage Section Fr. Harold Rentoria, National Committee on Museums Head Amado Alvarez, and National Committee on Art Galleries Head John Delan Robillos.
The 1st MindanaoArt Fair is the first ever regional art fair competitive grant that NCCA-NCAG offered during the application period last year.
It is organized by Lawig-Diwa Inc. led by Rey Mudjahid “Kublai” P. Millan, the executive director and president.
Expected to grace the event as well are Cabinet Secretary Karlo Alexei B. Nograles, Vice Mayor Sebastian Z. Duterte, and Ateneo de Davao University President Fr. Joel Tabora SJ.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success