Top officials of the National Commission on Culture and the Arts (NCCA) are gracing the gala opening of the 1st Mindanao Art Fair, Exhibit, and Conference at the Gaisano Mall of Davao Atrium on October 4, 2019, a by-invitation event to formally open the first-ever island-wide art fair.
Led by newly appointed executive director Al Ryan Alejandre, flying in not just for the gala opening but also for the press conference at the RBG Grill of Park Inn by Radisson on October 3 are NCCA Commissioner of Cultural Heritage Section Fr. Harold Rentoria, National Committee on Museums Head Amado Alvarez, and National Committee on Art Galleries Head John Delan Robillos.
The 1st MindanaoArt Fair is the first ever regional art fair competitive grant that NCCA-NCAG offered during the application period last year.
It is organized by Lawig-Diwa Inc. led by Rey Mudjahid “Kublai” P. Millan, the executive director and president.
Expected to grace the event as well are Cabinet Secretary Karlo Alexei B. Nograles, Vice Mayor Sebastian Z. Duterte, and Ateneo de Davao University President Fr. Joel Tabora SJ.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories