Top officials of the National Commission on Culture and the Arts (NCCA) are gracing the gala opening of the 1st Mindanao Art Fair, Exhibit, and Conference at the Gaisano Mall of Davao Atrium on October 4, 2019, a by-invitation event to formally open the first-ever island-wide art fair.
Led by newly appointed executive director Al Ryan Alejandre, flying in not just for the gala opening but also for the press conference at the RBG Grill of Park Inn by Radisson on October 3 are NCCA Commissioner of Cultural Heritage Section Fr. Harold Rentoria, National Committee on Museums Head Amado Alvarez, and National Committee on Art Galleries Head John Delan Robillos.
The 1st MindanaoArt Fair is the first ever regional art fair competitive grant that NCCA-NCAG offered during the application period last year.
It is organized by Lawig-Diwa Inc. led by Rey Mudjahid “Kublai” P. Millan, the executive director and president.
Expected to grace the event as well are Cabinet Secretary Karlo Alexei B. Nograles, Vice Mayor Sebastian Z. Duterte, and Ateneo de Davao University President Fr. Joel Tabora SJ.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year