The Government-controlled Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF), or Pag-IBIG Fund, has recognized top employers and developers in Mindanao in the fifth and final leg of its Stakeholders’ Accomplishment Report (StAR) for the first half of 2019.
The Pag-IBIG Fund Star is the agency’s semi-annual event conducted in different regions to recognize top performing developers and employers in each area for their contributions to the continued success and growth of the Fund.
In a ceremony held last Sept. 25 at the Dusit Thani Grand Ballroom, the Fund’s top developer for Mindanao was given to 8990 Housing Development Corporation. Also getting recognition were VCDU Realty Corporation, Malate Construction & Development Corporation, Johndorf Ventures Corporation, Urbaneast Developments, Inc., Prestige Homes & Realty Development Corporation, Bria Homes, Inc., Gensan VSM Realty Corporation, Primeland Properties, Inc., and Prima Casa Land & Houses, Inc.
Named top employers in the government sector were the Provincial Government of Bukidnon, the City Government of Cagayan de Oro and Mindanao State University, while Tagum Agricultural Development Company, Inc. (Tadeco), T-Nalak Labor Service Cooperative and General Services Multi-Purpose Cooperative were named top employers in the private sector.
“We are optimistic that we will hit the target. Last year, we grew around 13 percent to P7 billion as compared the previous year (2017). We believe that we can hit or surpass the target because more developers are coming in joining Pag-IBIG housing project,” Fermin Sta. Teresa, Jr., Pag-IBIG Fund senior vice-president for home lending operations, said on the sidelines of the Tripartite Memorandum of Understanding signing for the Ateneo de Davao University housing project at the dusitD2 Hotel.
From January to June of this year, Pag-IBIG Fund achieved record highs of P37.07 billion in home loan releases which benefited 41,797 members who now have their own homes, P23.4 billion in members savings collections, P263 billion in short term loans to help 652,970 members with their financial needs and P30.4 billion in total housing loan payment collections leading to an impressive 90.6% performing loans ratio. The agency posted a P16.04 billion net income for the first half of 2019, surpassing its target for the period.
“We are also very happy to inform you that aside from housing, we always surpassed our net income target. This income will be benefited by all the members, whatever income we generate, it will be distributed to our members in forms of dividend earnings,” he said.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid