A manufacturer of electric bikes and scooters want to introduce their products to the city.
The EcoDrive company expressed intention of a joint venture through a letter dated June 14, 2019 addressed to the City Council. The matter has been referred to the council’s committee on transportation and communication.
EcoDrive area manager Francis Bustamante said their intention to become partners is to “provide advance but eco-friendly type of sikad, potpot, and e-trike to the trusted TODA members within the city.”
Bustamante said they will introduce two types of EcoDrive vehicles: the Fun350 and the E-Cab 100.
According to the company, the Fun350 with sidecar is “the modern vehicle that provides business opportunity in terms of public transportation that can standardly carry four adults including the driver, two passengers inside, one passenger at the back of the driver.”
The company said the Fun350 has rain covers for both passengers and the drivers.
Meanwhile, the E-Cab 1000 is designed to carry five to six persons inside. It is a more spacious type of E-trike vehicle that can be found in Palawan or Boracay, two localities that champion environment conservation.
The company said the e-vehicles are convenient, modern and trendy. They have zero emissions and produce lesser noise, little to no maintenance, efficient, safe and speed is regulated, easy to use, and charges on any electrical outlet.
The EcoDrive, which started in 2017, has now 25 branches. Bustamante said they are open to discussions with the city for the details of the proposed venture.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success