A weekend stroll at SM Lanang Premier took us to the Atrium on Sept. 22 where the Coffee Festival was taking place and the aroma of good coffee was too tempting to ignore.
At SM Lanang Premier the Coffee Festival ran from Sept 20 to 22.
Davao’s best coffee brands brought the best offering from Park Inn by Radisson Davao, The Davao Coffee Council, Milky Cakes and Sweets, Paul’s Milk Bar, Glass House Coffee, Paramount Coffee and Breville.
“We are glad that through this event in partnership with the private sector like SM Lanang Premier, we can make coffee appreciation more popular among people,” says Joji Pantoja who sits as one of the board members of the Davao Coffee Council along with Carlo Martinez.
The event highlighted the wonderful process every cup of coffee goes through–from collaboration with farmers to careful brewing customers.
A barista competition took place on Saturday morning and coffee education was held on Sunday.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy