A weekend stroll at SM Lanang Premier took us to the Atrium on Sept. 22 where the Coffee Festival was taking place and the aroma of good coffee was too tempting to ignore.
At SM Lanang Premier the Coffee Festival ran from Sept 20 to 22.
Davao’s best coffee brands brought the best offering from Park Inn by Radisson Davao, The Davao Coffee Council, Milky Cakes and Sweets, Paul’s Milk Bar, Glass House Coffee, Paramount Coffee and Breville.
“We are glad that through this event in partnership with the private sector like SM Lanang Premier, we can make coffee appreciation more popular among people,” says Joji Pantoja who sits as one of the board members of the Davao Coffee Council along with Carlo Martinez.
The event highlighted the wonderful process every cup of coffee goes through–from collaboration with farmers to careful brewing customers.
A barista competition took place on Saturday morning and coffee education was held on Sunday.
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB