A weekend stroll at SM Lanang Premier took us to the Atrium on Sept. 22 where the Coffee Festival was taking place and the aroma of good coffee was too tempting to ignore.
At SM Lanang Premier the Coffee Festival ran from Sept 20 to 22.
Davao’s best coffee brands brought the best offering from Park Inn by Radisson Davao, The Davao Coffee Council, Milky Cakes and Sweets, Paul’s Milk Bar, Glass House Coffee, Paramount Coffee and Breville.
“We are glad that through this event in partnership with the private sector like SM Lanang Premier, we can make coffee appreciation more popular among people,” says Joji Pantoja who sits as one of the board members of the Davao Coffee Council along with Carlo Martinez.
The event highlighted the wonderful process every cup of coffee goes through–from collaboration with farmers to careful brewing customers.
A barista competition took place on Saturday morning and coffee education was held on Sunday.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success