A weekend stroll at SM Lanang Premier took us to the Atrium on Sept. 22 where the Coffee Festival was taking place and the aroma of good coffee was too tempting to ignore.
At SM Lanang Premier the Coffee Festival ran from Sept 20 to 22.
Davao’s best coffee brands brought the best offering from Park Inn by Radisson Davao, The Davao Coffee Council, Milky Cakes and Sweets, Paul’s Milk Bar, Glass House Coffee, Paramount Coffee and Breville.
“We are glad that through this event in partnership with the private sector like SM Lanang Premier, we can make coffee appreciation more popular among people,” says Joji Pantoja who sits as one of the board members of the Davao Coffee Council along with Carlo Martinez.
The event highlighted the wonderful process every cup of coffee goes through–from collaboration with farmers to careful brewing customers.
A barista competition took place on Saturday morning and coffee education was held on Sunday.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021