A weekend stroll at SM Lanang Premier took us to the Atrium on Sept. 22 where the Coffee Festival was taking place and the aroma of good coffee was too tempting to ignore.
At SM Lanang Premier the Coffee Festival ran from Sept 20 to 22.
Davao’s best coffee brands brought the best offering from Park Inn by Radisson Davao, The Davao Coffee Council, Milky Cakes and Sweets, Paul’s Milk Bar, Glass House Coffee, Paramount Coffee and Breville.
“We are glad that through this event in partnership with the private sector like SM Lanang Premier, we can make coffee appreciation more popular among people,” says Joji Pantoja who sits as one of the board members of the Davao Coffee Council along with Carlo Martinez.
The event highlighted the wonderful process every cup of coffee goes through–from collaboration with farmers to careful brewing customers.
A barista competition took place on Saturday morning and coffee education was held on Sunday.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence