Residents of Davao City probably remember a prominent lumber company along MacArthur Highway named Bayanihan Lumber. This was a familiar sight for those who commute from downtown Davao City to Matina going up to Davao Golf Club or GSIS Village as it was one of the offices which occupied the area, which was not as crowded as it is now.
But it was a surprise for us to see what was behind this former business establishment. It was the new residence of Terry and Rod Bernardo, an impressive white house, spacious and modern, tastefully decorated and looking comfortable for guests to sit around.
The blessing was attended by the children, Richard and wife Linda, Annabelle and Edward. Guests from the Ageless Society of Ladislawa Village were around, led by Dr. Aurora Chio and the Aguman keng Kapampangan group.
The Cenacle group also came to witness the blessing led by Charito A. Lizada, Charo Moran, Mitos Lorenzo, Helen Dakudao, Fortune Castillo with daughter, Mimi, Marita C. Maniquis and Daly Soriano.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months