The Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) will hold an event that will highlight a study on how marketing campaigns have failed to attract the Mindanao market.
At the Wednesdays @ Habi at Kape – Abreeza, Edgar Navalta, founding director of the group, said that “Navigate Mindanao,” which will be held on this coming October 10 at the Dusit Thani Hotel Davao, will feature the result of the study it commissioned to look into the marketing intricacies in Mindanao.
“They did a thorough research on Mindanao, and the research results are out and that is part of the conference that we are bringing so that the results may be shared to Manila-based marketers in discovering Mindanao. Maraming eye openers na i-rereveal,”said Navalta.
He said the study will help the marketers and business leaders from Manila who want to succeed in Mindanao in terms of marketing their brands, services and products.
Kitty Calderon, IPG director of ensemble, said that everyone who wants to start and grow their business in Mindanao are invited to attend the event.
“We want to attract these people that have the intent to really pursue their business here in terms of marketing and on overall business level,” she Calderon, adding that the study is about
understanding and how to market in Mindanao, recognizing growth opportunities.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market