Hundreds of shoppers flocked to the opening of NCCC Supermarkets’ Kanegosyo Congress last September 20 to 22 at the NCCC Mall VP Parking Area.
This year’s 3-day magical fairytale themed Kanegosyo Congress was participated by over 50 partner brands with booths dressed up in popular Disney movies.
“The awesome success of this year’s Kanegosyo Congress was made more special by the participation of the farmers from Paquibato as part of NCCC’s support for Mayor Sara’s Peace911 program. Let us do what we can to support those who produce the food we eat daily,” said Lafayette A. Lim, president of LTS Retail Specialists, Inc.
Celebrities Marco Gumabao, PBB ex-housemate Andre Brouillette, Showtime’s Bidaman Yuki Sakamoto and Asia’s Next Top Model Maureen Wroblewitz, joined the event and entertained shoppers during the fair.
To transport more “kanegosyo” to the venue, NCCC Supermarket also offered Libreng Sakay from NCCC Supermarket Centerpoint and Panacan branch to NCCC Mall VP.
The annual event endeavors to help sari-sari and wholesale stores to gain more profit and improve their businesses with NCCC’s offering of discounts, bundles and freebies from various brands.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories