Homegrown retailling company New City Commercial Center is rolling out next month its credit card, NCCC Credit Card, its partnership with Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co.
In a statement released to TIMES over the weekend, the retailer said its representatives, those of the bank and the solutions provider GHL Systems Philippines Inc., signed the agreement in June for the release of the credit card.
It said the card will “provide its customers more payment options” and it will replace its NCCC Kanegosyo Rewards Card used by wholesalers and sari-sari store owners.”
“The regular Rewards card holders may also avail of the credit card,” it added even as it pointed out that the same card can be used in other merchants that are partners of the bank.
For those who will use the card in the company’s stores and other retail shops they will be given a point for spending P20 which can be redeemed with the company.
Its NCCC Rewards Club, its loyalty program that started in 1991, has about 270,000 members in the city, in Tagum City in Davao del Norte and Puerto Princesa City in Palawan.
In May, Lafayette A. Lim, NCCC Group of Companies chief executive officer, told BusinessWorld that the conglomerate, which also has a resort and a department store in Palawan, “is looking at ways to tap technology to benefit our customers.”
At that time, the company announced its partnership with TraXion Tech Inc., to provide credit line to cooperatives and companies that their members and employees, respectively, can use in shopping in its supermarkets and other retail outlets.
Managing Editor at Mindanao Times
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB