In this season of flagship killers, every major mobile phone brand is practically releasing their respective entries to the battle of mid-rangers: Nova 5T for Huawei, S1 for Vivo, Galaxy A70 for Samsung, Mi 9T Pro for Xiaomi and 5 Pro for realme.
Not to be outdone, Oppo is unveiling it’s best bet this year, geared with premium features in the hope of slaying its mid-range competitors, the OPPO A9 2020.
Last Thursday, September 19, the local media got a glimpse of Oppo’s flagship killer that’s powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor.
The device runs on ColorOS 6 (Android 9.0) and has 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. It is swathed with a 6.5-inch display with waterdrop notch and protected by Gorilla Glass 3+. It has a 48MP main shooter, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP portrait, 2MP bokeh, and 16MP front camera lens. With 4K video shooting with electronic image stabilization, it’s free from shakes when taking videos. It is also packed with Dolby Atmos dual stereo speakers and an immense 5000 mAh battery, which can also be used for reverse charging.
No question, the A9 2020 is a frontrunner for its features and price of PhP15,990.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon