A steel manufacturer will donate steel plant boxes to beautify the flyover in the city.
SteelAsia Manufacturing Corporation, through its CEO Benjamin Yao, will enter into a memorandum of agreement with the local government for the donation of 330 units of steel plant boxes to be installed in Buhangin-Agdao flyover.
Last Tuesday, the City Council passed the MOA on first reading and referred it to the committee on rules, privileges, laws, and ordinances.
The MOA stated that SteelAsia will provide all the materials, including steel bars, to complete the fabrication and installation of steel plant boxes.
Meanwhile, the city government will provide manpower and equipment in the fabrication and installation of the plant boxes.
“Davao City agrees and undertakes that materials for the steel plant boxes of Steel Asia be fabricatd and installed in Buhangin and Agdao flyover and potted ornamental plants be put and maintained by the LGU,” the MOA reads.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories