Davao City – The Rizal Memorial Colleges Petro Gazz Arena will serve as host to the 11th Davao Eaglemasters golf tournament awards night, Saturday September 22 at 6 p.m.
The 5,000-seater Arena famous in hosting the city’s biggest golfing tournament awards, will house the 600 plus golfers who took part in the four-day tournament which was played at Davao City’s three courses – Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club, South Pacific Golf and Country Club and Apo Golf and Country Club.
Fabulous prizes and giveaways will be up for grabs for the team and individual winners along with special designed trophies.
Davao Eaglemasters President Leo Magno and tournament director Randy Cadiongan along with the members will award the winners.
The final day of competition is still ongoing as of presstime (September 21) at all three courses featuring the five different classes – Championship Flight, Flight A, Flight B, Flight C and the Seniors Division. The Stableford scoring format will be used in Flights A, B and C while the Molave system will be applied in the Seniors Class.
A brand new Toyota Grandia Tourer and a Hyundai Reina are the major hole in one prizes as well as P500,000 cash, six motorcyles, an aircon unit, flat screen TV, a refrigerator, and P150,000 worth of K&G golf products.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success