Davao City – The Rizal Memorial Colleges Petro Gazz Arena will serve as host to the 11th Davao Eaglemasters golf tournament awards night, Saturday September 22 at 6 p.m.
The 5,000-seater Arena famous in hosting the city’s biggest golfing tournament awards, will house the 600 plus golfers who took part in the four-day tournament which was played at Davao City’s three courses – Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club, South Pacific Golf and Country Club and Apo Golf and Country Club.
Fabulous prizes and giveaways will be up for grabs for the team and individual winners along with special designed trophies.
Davao Eaglemasters President Leo Magno and tournament director Randy Cadiongan along with the members will award the winners.
The final day of competition is still ongoing as of presstime (September 21) at all three courses featuring the five different classes – Championship Flight, Flight A, Flight B, Flight C and the Seniors Division. The Stableford scoring format will be used in Flights A, B and C while the Molave system will be applied in the Seniors Class.
A brand new Toyota Grandia Tourer and a Hyundai Reina are the major hole in one prizes as well as P500,000 cash, six motorcyles, an aircon unit, flat screen TV, a refrigerator, and P150,000 worth of K&G golf products.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories