Since 1975, Wellmade Manufacturing Corporation’s Select food products were confined to the Luzon market. This year, it’s soy sauce and vinegar products have finally landed in supermarket shelves in the Visayas and Mindanao regions.
“This family-owned company started small with minimal production and distribution. But now, having reached no.1 in select key areas in South and North Luzon, we are finally expanding to Vis-Min markets,” said Wellmade managing director Joseph Charles Cruel during their launch last September 10 at Dusit Thani Davao.
This proudly Philippine-made brand uses Chinese traditional way of fermenting soy sauce, made from naturally-fermented soy, while the vinegar is made from naturally fermented sugar cane.
In several blind taste tests, Select products garnered higher points against the leading brands for its quality and affordability. The company also employed the influence of celebrity chef Boy Logro, who approves of its taste and the scrumptious flavors they bring out in every dish.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months