Since 1975, Wellmade Manufacturing Corporation’s Select food products were confined to the Luzon market. This year, it’s soy sauce and vinegar products have finally landed in supermarket shelves in the Visayas and Mindanao regions.
“This family-owned company started small with minimal production and distribution. But now, having reached no.1 in select key areas in South and North Luzon, we are finally expanding to Vis-Min markets,” said Wellmade managing director Joseph Charles Cruel during their launch last September 10 at Dusit Thani Davao.
This proudly Philippine-made brand uses Chinese traditional way of fermenting soy sauce, made from naturally-fermented soy, while the vinegar is made from naturally fermented sugar cane.
In several blind taste tests, Select products garnered higher points against the leading brands for its quality and affordability. The company also employed the influence of celebrity chef Boy Logro, who approves of its taste and the scrumptious flavors they bring out in every dish.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach