Since 1975, Wellmade Manufacturing Corporation’s Select food products were confined to the Luzon market. This year, it’s soy sauce and vinegar products have finally landed in supermarket shelves in the Visayas and Mindanao regions.
“This family-owned company started small with minimal production and distribution. But now, having reached no.1 in select key areas in South and North Luzon, we are finally expanding to Vis-Min markets,” said Wellmade managing director Joseph Charles Cruel during their launch last September 10 at Dusit Thani Davao.
This proudly Philippine-made brand uses Chinese traditional way of fermenting soy sauce, made from naturally-fermented soy, while the vinegar is made from naturally fermented sugar cane.
In several blind taste tests, Select products garnered higher points against the leading brands for its quality and affordability. The company also employed the influence of celebrity chef Boy Logro, who approves of its taste and the scrumptious flavors they bring out in every dish.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market