Teodoro “Odi” Belisario of team Shorin Chi Karate Kan Davao wound-up with a gold medal finish in the recent Kydokan Filipinas National Invitational Open tournament played September 7, 2019 in Naga City.
Belisario who is also a member of the Karate Pilipinas Incorporated Region XI, stood tall at the winner’s podium with the gold medal won in the Open weight category in the all-kumite tournament dubbed as “Battle of the Fittest II”
He was Davao City’s lone gold medalist after teammates Jassen Manuva and Marcelo Villaflor Shian foiled their chances after losing in respective semifinal rounds.
“The region is proud of him,” said Karate Pilipinas Incorporated Region XI director Rommel Tan who also lauded Karate Pilipinas Incorporated Davao City coordinator Cris Campomanes who participated in the tournament as one of the officials.
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant