A Southeast Asia-based hotel management and booking platform RedDoorz is hoping to add 5,000 additional room-nights before the end of the year, its official said last week.
“We look at two to three stars small and branded hotels and we partner with them, we provide them technology, branding, platform so that they get more customers and are actually able to upgrade their overall operations. That means they get to focus on their day-to-day operations not worrying about marketing anymore,” said Raenald de Jesus, RedDoorz-Philippines country marketing manager.
De Jesus said the plan is part of its part of its expansion goal in Asia as the platform, founded in 2015, has been operating in Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
He said any hotel in the platform is assured of standardized experience and service guarantee provided it has basic requirements like Internet connections, water sources, clean and spotless linens hot and cold showers, cable televisions and other amenities.
He added that the vision is to have a RedDoorz property in every relevant street corner and that for as long as there is a demand for budget accommodation they will expand.
At present, the platform has 20 hotels in the city in its network as it is looking to add 10 more before the end of the year.
The platform is also adding properties in other tourist destinations like Boracay, Bohol, Antique, Capiz, Dumaguete, Tacloban and Negros Occidental.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy