A Southeast Asia-based hotel management and booking platform RedDoorz is hoping to add 5,000 additional room-nights before the end of the year, its official said last week.
“We look at two to three stars small and branded hotels and we partner with them, we provide them technology, branding, platform so that they get more customers and are actually able to upgrade their overall operations. That means they get to focus on their day-to-day operations not worrying about marketing anymore,” said Raenald de Jesus, RedDoorz-Philippines country marketing manager.
De Jesus said the plan is part of its part of its expansion goal in Asia as the platform, founded in 2015, has been operating in Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
He said any hotel in the platform is assured of standardized experience and service guarantee provided it has basic requirements like Internet connections, water sources, clean and spotless linens hot and cold showers, cable televisions and other amenities.
He added that the vision is to have a RedDoorz property in every relevant street corner and that for as long as there is a demand for budget accommodation they will expand.
At present, the platform has 20 hotels in the city in its network as it is looking to add 10 more before the end of the year.
The platform is also adding properties in other tourist destinations like Boracay, Bohol, Antique, Capiz, Dumaguete, Tacloban and Negros Occidental.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again