Davao City-The welcome cocktails of the 11th Eaglemasters golf tournament is scheduled this September 18, (Wednesday) 6 p.m. at the Davao Eaglemasters Driving Range at the Davao Crocodile Park Complex at the diversion road in Maa.
This was bared by Davao Eaglemasters President Leo Magno recently who also hinted that fabulous hole in one prizes and giveaways will be up for grabs for the registered participants of this golfing affair.
11th Edition of the annual Eaglemasters Golf tournament is once again set to take flight t this coming September 19-22 in three different playing venues namely the Apo Golf, Rancho Palos Verdes and the South Pacific Golf & Country Club in Davao City.
The tournament which drew more than 600 golfers last year will still be applying its usual team and individual play system with 5 different classes; the Championship Flight (4.0 and below) Flight A (4.1-8.0 hcp), Flight B (8.1-1.4), Flight C (14.1 & Up) and the Seniors Class (for players 55yrs old and up or if below should have a handicap of 21. (Maximum of 2 seniors allowed per team).
For this event golfers must at least play a total of 18 holes at the three venues with the stableford scoring format to be used for the championship flight up to class C division and the molave point system to be used for the seniors class.
Fabulous prizes and giveaways will be up for grabs for the team and individual winners, including specially designed trophies.
Teams from New Zealand, US, Japan and Dubai made their debut last year but it was the presence of the younger national players in the fairways that made the affair even grander with the players from the country club led by the ICTSI backed ladies team and the defending championship division winners Elle Bisera and team UBI-Tapa King The team was led by Rupert Zarragosa, Jhondie Quibol, Roroy Minoza, Rodel Mangulabnan and Apo Golf’s Karloz Alba.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead