Asian Cow’s Chef Patrick Co has once again reinvented some of our favorite Filipino fares into modern fusion cuisine. While others deconstruct traditional dishes, Chef Patrick is doing things the other way around.
“We’re actually enhancing them by amplifying the use of their original ingredients. That way, we can still keep the original flavors of our well-loved Filipino fares,” he explained.
During our dinner, he shared that there’s actually jackfruit in our taho’s arnibal, which he now made into a topping on his Taho Panna Cotta. He also took the lunch staple monggo to the next level by replacing dilis and kinupsan with lechon kawali and bulad na danggit. Why not?
His modern takes on Pinoy fares, including his Pomelo and Pako with Cameron Rebosado, Sizzling Beef Tendon Pares, Laing at Chicharon, among others, now join Asian Cow’s multicultural menu starting this week.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach