Asian Cow’s Chef Patrick Co has once again reinvented some of our favorite Filipino fares into modern fusion cuisine. While others deconstruct traditional dishes, Chef Patrick is doing things the other way around.
“We’re actually enhancing them by amplifying the use of their original ingredients. That way, we can still keep the original flavors of our well-loved Filipino fares,” he explained.
During our dinner, he shared that there’s actually jackfruit in our taho’s arnibal, which he now made into a topping on his Taho Panna Cotta. He also took the lunch staple monggo to the next level by replacing dilis and kinupsan with lechon kawali and bulad na danggit. Why not?
His modern takes on Pinoy fares, including his Pomelo and Pako with Cameron Rebosado, Sizzling Beef Tendon Pares, Laing at Chicharon, among others, now join Asian Cow’s multicultural menu starting this week.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission