Asian Cow’s Chef Patrick Co has once again reinvented some of our favorite Filipino fares into modern fusion cuisine. While others deconstruct traditional dishes, Chef Patrick is doing things the other way around.
“We’re actually enhancing them by amplifying the use of their original ingredients. That way, we can still keep the original flavors of our well-loved Filipino fares,” he explained.
During our dinner, he shared that there’s actually jackfruit in our taho’s arnibal, which he now made into a topping on his Taho Panna Cotta. He also took the lunch staple monggo to the next level by replacing dilis and kinupsan with lechon kawali and bulad na danggit. Why not?
His modern takes on Pinoy fares, including his Pomelo and Pako with Cameron Rebosado, Sizzling Beef Tendon Pares, Laing at Chicharon, among others, now join Asian Cow’s multicultural menu starting this week.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market