Asian Cow’s Chef Patrick Co has once again reinvented some of our favorite Filipino fares into modern fusion cuisine. While others deconstruct traditional dishes, Chef Patrick is doing things the other way around.
“We’re actually enhancing them by amplifying the use of their original ingredients. That way, we can still keep the original flavors of our well-loved Filipino fares,” he explained.
During our dinner, he shared that there’s actually jackfruit in our taho’s arnibal, which he now made into a topping on his Taho Panna Cotta. He also took the lunch staple monggo to the next level by replacing dilis and kinupsan with lechon kawali and bulad na danggit. Why not?
His modern takes on Pinoy fares, including his Pomelo and Pako with Cameron Rebosado, Sizzling Beef Tendon Pares, Laing at Chicharon, among others, now join Asian Cow’s multicultural menu starting this week.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat