Asian Cow’s Chef Patrick Co has once again reinvented some of our favorite Filipino fares into modern fusion cuisine. While others deconstruct traditional dishes, Chef Patrick is doing things the other way around.
“We’re actually enhancing them by amplifying the use of their original ingredients. That way, we can still keep the original flavors of our well-loved Filipino fares,” he explained.
During our dinner, he shared that there’s actually jackfruit in our taho’s arnibal, which he now made into a topping on his Taho Panna Cotta. He also took the lunch staple monggo to the next level by replacing dilis and kinupsan with lechon kawali and bulad na danggit. Why not?
His modern takes on Pinoy fares, including his Pomelo and Pako with Cameron Rebosado, Sizzling Beef Tendon Pares, Laing at Chicharon, among others, now join Asian Cow’s multicultural menu starting this week.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon