If you are watching your diet, hotel food is certainly one of the things that you may want to veer away from. They may satisfy your palates and tummies but most of them contain twice or thrice the calories you need in a day.
“We want to address the needs of our guests who are health-conscious without compromising the flavors of our food, that’s why we came up with our healthy bowls,” said Park Inn by Raddison Davao marketing and communications officer Lish Babela.
Since last September 1, Park Inn by Raddison Davao’s RBG has started to roll-out their guilt-free fares, a hearty serving of healthy food options. This includes their Salmon Bowl, Beef Bowl, Chicken Bowl and Veggie Bowl.
“We want to cater to different types of diet, since some would prefer having chicken, beef, fosh, or just all veggies for their meal,” Babela added.
Each bowl is a healthy mix of white meat, veggies and rice (brown rice, black rice, and quinoa), with calories ranging from 294 kcal to 681 kcal only per bowl. They also now serve Healthy Sips, which are best paired with their healthy bowls.
“We have Lemon Punch, which has lemon grass, calamansi, celery, and honey; our Zesty Cooler, a mix of calamansi, ginger and Lipton Yellow Label Tea; and of course, our Mint Detox drink, made with mint leaves, calamansi, and cucumber,” said marketing assistant Anthea Marcela Ledesma.
RBG’s Healthy Bowls and Healthy Sips are served daily during lunch and dinner for only PhP450 net per bowl and PhP120 per drink.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success