If you are watching your diet, hotel food is certainly one of the things that you may want to veer away from. They may satisfy your palates and tummies but most of them contain twice or thrice the calories you need in a day.
“We want to address the needs of our guests who are health-conscious without compromising the flavors of our food, that’s why we came up with our healthy bowls,” said Park Inn by Raddison Davao marketing and communications officer Lish Babela.
Since last September 1, Park Inn by Raddison Davao’s RBG has started to roll-out their guilt-free fares, a hearty serving of healthy food options. This includes their Salmon Bowl, Beef Bowl, Chicken Bowl and Veggie Bowl.
“We want to cater to different types of diet, since some would prefer having chicken, beef, fosh, or just all veggies for their meal,” Babela added.
Each bowl is a healthy mix of white meat, veggies and rice (brown rice, black rice, and quinoa), with calories ranging from 294 kcal to 681 kcal only per bowl. They also now serve Healthy Sips, which are best paired with their healthy bowls.
“We have Lemon Punch, which has lemon grass, calamansi, celery, and honey; our Zesty Cooler, a mix of calamansi, ginger and Lipton Yellow Label Tea; and of course, our Mint Detox drink, made with mint leaves, calamansi, and cucumber,” said marketing assistant Anthea Marcela Ledesma.
RBG’s Healthy Bowls and Healthy Sips are served daily during lunch and dinner for only PhP450 net per bowl and PhP120 per drink.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid