Davao City – Toyota Philippines recently launched its latest Hiace Super Grandia Elite in a classic two-day presentation at the Abreeza Mall of Davao.
Toyota Davao General Manager Benner B. Hementera along with Toyota Matina General Manager Aleeza Lydia Patricio-Rosello presented the company’s edition to its fleet which caught the local motorists on an awe in catching a glimpse of its specifications.
The Toyota Hiace Super Grandia Elite is equip with its 1GD-FTV (4 Cylinder In-line Type DOHC, 16-Valve) engine with a displacement of 2,755cc. A maximum output of 176hp/3,400rpm and a maximum torque of 450Nm/1,600 – 2,400rpm noting its fuel capacity is 70L.
It has a six-speed automatic power transmission complete with ventilated discs front and rear brakes which runs on its LT alloy wheels and a 235/60
With overall dimensions of 5,300 x 1,970 x 1,990mm and a wheelbase of 3,210mm, the all new Hiace Super Grandia Elite completes with a 10-person seating capacity.
Toyota has proven its safety features with the Hiace Super Grandia Elite that includes a pre-collision system, adaptive cruise control, lane-departure alert, and automatic high beam. This is in addition to safety features like ABS vehicle stability control with brake assist, clearance and back sonars, a reversing camera, and nine airbags, among others.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021