This year’s edition of the Eaglemasters Golf tournament goes in full swing set this September 19 to 22 at three separate venues.
Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club, Apo Golf and Country Club and the South Pacific Golf and Country Club will again play host to the tournament’s 11th edition in which more than 600 golfers are expected to show their wares.
The tournament will still be applying the usual team and individual mode of play having the Championship Flight (4.0 and below hdcp), Flight A (4.1-8.0 hdcp), Flight B (8.1-14 hdcp), Flight C (14.1 & up hdcp) and the Seniors Class (for players 55yrs old and up or if below should have a handicap of 21 (Maximum of 2 seniors allowed per team).
Participants must at least play a total of 18 holes at the three golfing venues using the Stableford scoring format for the Championship Flight to Flight C divisions and the Molave points system for the Seniors Class.
Last year’s Championship Flight winners UBI-Tapa King having Rupert Zarragosa, Jhondie Quibol, Roroy Minoza, Rodel Mangulabnan and Apo Golf’s Karloz Alba are expected to see action along with the ICTSI backed all-ladies team and squads from New Zealand, United States, Japan and Dubai to be joined by other hopefuls from Mindanao, Visayas and Luzon.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos