This year’s edition of the Eaglemasters Golf tournament goes in full swing set this September 19 to 22 at three separate venues.
Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club, Apo Golf and Country Club and the South Pacific Golf and Country Club will again play host to the tournament’s 11th edition in which more than 600 golfers are expected to show their wares.
The tournament will still be applying the usual team and individual mode of play having the Championship Flight (4.0 and below hdcp), Flight A (4.1-8.0 hdcp), Flight B (8.1-14 hdcp), Flight C (14.1 & up hdcp) and the Seniors Class (for players 55yrs old and up or if below should have a handicap of 21 (Maximum of 2 seniors allowed per team).
Participants must at least play a total of 18 holes at the three golfing venues using the Stableford scoring format for the Championship Flight to Flight C divisions and the Molave points system for the Seniors Class.
Last year’s Championship Flight winners UBI-Tapa King having Rupert Zarragosa, Jhondie Quibol, Roroy Minoza, Rodel Mangulabnan and Apo Golf’s Karloz Alba are expected to see action along with the ICTSI backed all-ladies team and squads from New Zealand, United States, Japan and Dubai to be joined by other hopefuls from Mindanao, Visayas and Luzon.
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant