This year’s edition of the Eaglemasters Golf tournament goes in full swing set this September 19 to 22 at three separate venues.
Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club, Apo Golf and Country Club and the South Pacific Golf and Country Club will again play host to the tournament’s 11th edition in which more than 600 golfers are expected to show their wares.
The tournament will still be applying the usual team and individual mode of play having the Championship Flight (4.0 and below hdcp), Flight A (4.1-8.0 hdcp), Flight B (8.1-14 hdcp), Flight C (14.1 & up hdcp) and the Seniors Class (for players 55yrs old and up or if below should have a handicap of 21 (Maximum of 2 seniors allowed per team).
Participants must at least play a total of 18 holes at the three golfing venues using the Stableford scoring format for the Championship Flight to Flight C divisions and the Molave points system for the Seniors Class.
Last year’s Championship Flight winners UBI-Tapa King having Rupert Zarragosa, Jhondie Quibol, Roroy Minoza, Rodel Mangulabnan and Apo Golf’s Karloz Alba are expected to see action along with the ICTSI backed all-ladies team and squads from New Zealand, United States, Japan and Dubai to be joined by other hopefuls from Mindanao, Visayas and Luzon.
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB