“Takbo Para Sa Tulay Ng Pagbabago Sa Paquibato” went underway on September 8, 2019 Sunday, in partnership with GMA Kapuso Foundation. Beneficiary of the Bubble Run was the Construction of the Bridge at Mapula, Paquibato. Davao City. Total number of runners reached more than two thousand.
The Royal Mandaya Hotel General Manager Benjamen Banzon, Jr. welcomed the participants after which Ms. Rikki Escudero-Catubig, GMA Kapuso Foundation EVP delivered a speech. GMA Artists, GMA Kapuso actor and performer Benjamin Alves, GMA Kapuso actress and host Patricia Tumulak, actress and beauty queen Thia Thomalla added excitement to the event. More speeches by
Atty. Eliza Lapena of the City Legal Office and focal person of the Peace 911, Eastmin Com Deputy Commander Jun Torres and Race Director Jimmy Javier followed.
At Exactly 5:00 AM we heard the Gun Start For for the 10K by TRMH President: Mr. Glenn
Escandor. At 5:06 AM Gun Start For the 5K run was fired by Ms. Inna Escandor. At 5:12 AM, Gun Start for the 3K run was fired by Ms. Irra Escandor.
Breakfast Buffet was served for the runners.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories