Davao City- Title-favorite GJAPS marched their way to the finals after disposing DC Construction, 93-76 in the 2019 Uraya Forty’s Basketball Club (UFBC) semifinals, Sunday at the Uraya covered court.
Paul Anca and Ching Garcia led GJAPS with 22 and 18 points, respectively for the victory and a finals seat. GJAPS sported a twice-to-beat advantage next to third seeded DC Construction after topping elimination round.
Ian Arguellas and Jupit Cuadrasal finished with 22 and 18 baskets, in that order for DC Construction.
SMB Pombo-Tonzo lived for another day after beating second seed Lorejo Farms, 85-63 anchored by the pair of Ronnie Millomeda and Glenn de Guzman who had 13 and 12 points, respectively.
A win for SMB Pombo-Tonzo on Sunday, September 15 will booked them a finals seat, thus beating Lorejo Farms which sports a twice-to-beat edge in the semifinals. (jon develos)
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success