Homegrown company Damosa Land Inc. has earned about P1 billion from the three towers of its condominium project Seawind, a top company official said.
Ricardo F. Lagdameo, company first vice president, told TIMES that the company only has “about “about 4% remaining inventory.”
He added that the three towers have about 520 units as the whole condominium project has about 1,200 units for six buildings.
“We already started construction of Tower 6. We are already approaching completion of the third floor (out of 9),” he said, adding that the company is confident to complete the project by end of next year as it is to complete the fifth tower in the first semester of next year.
Last week, the company held the blessing of its fourth tower and the topping off of the fifth tower as Lagdameo, in a press statement, said the company is even ahead of schedule by three months.
“It shows that we are sticking to our timetable, and of course, our commitment towards our customers. When we tell them that their units will be ready at a certain time, as much as possible, we try to stick to those deadlines,” he said.
He added the efforts are indications that the company “we can deliver our commitment to our buyers,” who are mostly professionals, among them those just starting families as well as overseas Filipino workers.
“It’s also really important for real estate companies to promise something to your buyers that you should deliver,” he pointed out as the company started the development of the project in 2014 and launched it a year after.
The six-tower project is located in an elevated part of Sasa, north of the city, and provides “a spectacular view of the Davao Gulf.”
The project will soon have a commercial complex which will have a “public transport terminal that will conveniently provide the basic services, and items that the community needs,” it added.
Managing Editor at Mindanao Times
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success