After retirement from government service as Regional Director of the Department of Agriculture Region XI, his colleagues have continued to remember him and greet him on his birthday every year. This year, friends of Roger Chio greeted him at his home where his family held a thanksgiving dinner in his honor. Led by his wife Aurora “Rory” to close friends, guests and family members sang a birthday song as he blew his birthday cake candle before dinner was served.
A birthday celebration is a form of thanksgiving for all the blessings one receives throughout the year and a lifetime spent with loved ones. Their residence is a place where the Ageless Society of Ladislawa Village spend their leisure time learning ballroom dances and Zumba for seniors. Group singing is also a
favorite pastime of the neighbors who come around to keep their friendship alive. Charity work is also done by the family and the homeowners, donating to Boystown and other charitable organizations every year.
Blessings are shared by Roger and Rory Chio, especially on birthdays, as friendship is never forgotten and held dearly.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success