More than 10,000 construction professionals across the country are in the city for the 10th edition of Philconstruct, the region’s largest construction show, which runs until Sunday at SMX Convention of SM Lanang Premiere.
For the past decade, the event has proved to be an effective platform in connecting industry professionals, business owners and consumers, Ramon Allado, Philconstruct Mindanao 2019 event chair said.
“Every year, we are welcoming over 9,000 visitors, which prove that this venue has been an effective platform for business opportunities and knowledge building through the showcase of products, and exciting activities and seminars,” Allado said. “This is indeed an ideal venue to widen your network in the booming industry here in Mindanao.”
Allano said many construction players are now importing equipment and materials from overseas direct to Davao, making it easier for them to meet prospect clients.
He highlighted that the 10th edition of Philconstruct is the first time that they occupy the whole space of SMX convention.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online