A total of 391 police officers finished public safety officer basic course training.
“Let us recognize every aspiring student here and their aims to be one of our country’s defenders”, acting Mayor Sebastian Duterte said in his speech addressing the newly commissioned officers of the Class Kalis during the recognition rites on Wednesday at the Regional Training Center 11 Parade Ground in Barangay Mintal, Tugbok District.
Duterte said that it is only appropriate to be grateful to these officers who work in order to maintain peace and security in the society.
“There are many challenges in store for you, so we urge you to hold your ground and continue to do your duty to the fullest,” he added.
“You are the models of respect and discipline for the masses to learn from,” Duterte said as he implied to never forget their duties and responsibilities as servants of peace and order.
“The Davao City Government will continue to support the security and law enforcement partners in the years to come, and also look forward to more enhancement and capability trainings to reduce crime in Davao City,” Duterte said.
During the said event, the officers showcased their skill in using arnis and pikete as arm for defense.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success