A total of 391 police officers finished public safety officer basic course training.
“Let us recognize every aspiring student here and their aims to be one of our country’s defenders”, acting Mayor Sebastian Duterte said in his speech addressing the newly commissioned officers of the Class Kalis during the recognition rites on Wednesday at the Regional Training Center 11 Parade Ground in Barangay Mintal, Tugbok District.
Duterte said that it is only appropriate to be grateful to these officers who work in order to maintain peace and security in the society.
“There are many challenges in store for you, so we urge you to hold your ground and continue to do your duty to the fullest,” he added.
“You are the models of respect and discipline for the masses to learn from,” Duterte said as he implied to never forget their duties and responsibilities as servants of peace and order.
“The Davao City Government will continue to support the security and law enforcement partners in the years to come, and also look forward to more enhancement and capability trainings to reduce crime in Davao City,” Duterte said.
During the said event, the officers showcased their skill in using arnis and pikete as arm for defense.
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy