Mindanao artists partnered with the National Commission for Culture and the Arts for the first Mindanao-wide Art Exhibit in Gaisano Mall of Davao.
The event is scheduled on Oct. 4 to 6 where an estimated 100 artists will showcase their works. It is inspired from the Viva Excon of Visayas and ManilART of Luzon.
Other galleries will accommodate artists who cannot exhibit at the Gaisano Mall. There will be artworks exhibited at Felcris Centrale, Morning Light Art Gallery, Bintana Art Gallery, and Art Portal Gallery.
Dinky Munda of Tabularasa said that they are expecting five art groups coming from Davao City and other five groups coming from outside the city.
Curators, publishers, and art exhibitors coming from Luzon and Visayas will be witnessing the big event and to network with other artists.
by Irish Jean Atablanco and Brendan Luspo/UM Interns
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again