Mindanao artists partnered with the National Commission for Culture and the Arts for the first Mindanao-wide Art Exhibit in Gaisano Mall of Davao.
The event is scheduled on Oct. 4 to 6 where an estimated 100 artists will showcase their works. It is inspired from the Viva Excon of Visayas and ManilART of Luzon.
Other galleries will accommodate artists who cannot exhibit at the Gaisano Mall. There will be artworks exhibited at Felcris Centrale, Morning Light Art Gallery, Bintana Art Gallery, and Art Portal Gallery.
Dinky Munda of Tabularasa said that they are expecting five art groups coming from Davao City and other five groups coming from outside the city.
Curators, publishers, and art exhibitors coming from Luzon and Visayas will be witnessing the big event and to network with other artists.
by Irish Jean Atablanco and Brendan Luspo/UM Interns
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market