Mindanao artists partnered with the National Commission for Culture and the Arts for the first Mindanao-wide Art Exhibit in Gaisano Mall of Davao.
The event is scheduled on Oct. 4 to 6 where an estimated 100 artists will showcase their works. It is inspired from the Viva Excon of Visayas and ManilART of Luzon.
Other galleries will accommodate artists who cannot exhibit at the Gaisano Mall. There will be artworks exhibited at Felcris Centrale, Morning Light Art Gallery, Bintana Art Gallery, and Art Portal Gallery.
Dinky Munda of Tabularasa said that they are expecting five art groups coming from Davao City and other five groups coming from outside the city.
Curators, publishers, and art exhibitors coming from Luzon and Visayas will be witnessing the big event and to network with other artists.
by Irish Jean Atablanco and Brendan Luspo/UM Interns
- Overhauling the Philippine education system
- STATEMENT |
- DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS | Prime Minister SUGA Yoshihide and President Rodrigo Duterte on the occasion of the 65th Anniversary of Japan-Philippines Friendship
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- NEW FEATURE | Residents can choose vax schedule using DQR
- 19 undergo process to return to mainstream society
- Program to provide help to those affected by HPBS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES | JULY 29, 2021
- Mindanawan lass slays US air defense artillery course