Davao City – Chris Tan and Sim Gonzales shared the limelight by winning separate gross titles in the first Philips Glass golf tournament held recently at the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club.
Tan carded a three-under 69 to claim the Division I (0-14) Low Gross champion title while Gonzales had his winning ways at the greens with a 78 for the Low Gross title in Division II (15 and above).
Boy Tan also completed his campaign by winning the Division I Low Net champion trophy on a 65 that left past Allan Crisostomo to settle for the first runner-up honors.
Crisostomo came on top off Oscar Rebosura via countback after both tallied similar 66s.
Thirdee Duay won the Division II Low Net champion title with 63 followed by Boyet Tan (64) and Ronald Lu (65) for first and second runners-up, respectively.
Jing Tan joined the winner’s fray when he scored a rare hole-in-one on hole no. 17 for a brand new 43-inch Samsung UHD LED television.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success