Davao City – Mike Ravalo and Junit Quadrasal found their shooting range which keyed DC Constructions win over MDI Carwash, 79-67 in their knockout quarterfinal match of the 2019 Uraya Forty Basketball Club (UFBC) played Sunday at the UNE2HAI Children’s Park basketball court, Elenita Heights Subdivision in Catalunan Grande.
Ravalo scored 18 points while Quadrasal added 17 for DC Construction which now moves on to the semifinal round next to GJAPS Pirates while Lorejo Farm Experts battle the SBM Light Pombo.
GJAPS is on top of the team standings after the elimination round with a 6-2 win-loss record followed by the Lorejo Farm Experts (5-3) and SMB Light Pombo (4-4).
Games will resume on Sunday, September 8. (Jon Develos)
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success