Davao City — Lightweight John Vincent “Mullawin” Moralde of Davao City will fight again on Sept. 5 against Elmer Colve of Pagadian City at the Polomolok Gym in Polomolok, South Cotabato.
Both are orthodox fighters.
The 25-year Moralde (21W-3L-0D, 11KO) recently lost to undefeated Xavier Martinez of USA last April 5 in Las Vegas. He also lost by unanimous decision to Jamel Herring of USA last Sept. 14, 2018.
Moralde will again fight Colve for the second time. In their first encounter, Moralde scored a 2nd round technical knockout last Dec. 9 at the Zamboanga Sibugay.
Meanwhile, flyweight Jayson “Smasher” Mama (13W-0L, 7KO) of Gen. Santos City will face Mark Anthony Florida (12W-8L-0D, 9KO) of Bukidnon in the under card.
The promoter is Jim Claude Manangquil of Sanman Promotions. (Lito delos Reyes)
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy